Be our guest at the new provider workshop on Friday, April 11, 2014.
Registration will begin at 9:00 a.m.
Training will promptly begin at 9:30 a.m.
Featured topics will be:
- Introduction to Arkansas Medicaid
- Billing with PES
- Billing with DDE
- 1104 Eligibility Verification Changes
- ConnectCare and more!
Baptist Health Medical Center-Little Rock
Little Rock, AR 72205
Parking is available in the free parking deck.
Register online now (HTML, new window). This is the fastest method of registration.
If you prefer, return the bottom portion of the workshop invitiation (PDF, new window) to the address listed.
Are you and your staff confused or frustrated by Medicaid billing policy, the claim submission process or Provider Electronic Solutions (PES) software? Unable to travel to Medicaid training workshops held throughout the year at various locations? Then a virtual training workshop is for you! Now you can attend a class without leaving your office. The Arkansas Division of Medical Services, HP Enterprise Services and BreastCare invite you to attend useful classes in an internet virtual classroom environment. The classes are designed to help you
- with software set-up for prompt and accurate billing.
- understand fundamentals of the claim submission process, issues surrounding claim denials and actions you can take to prevent future denials.
- set up and use PES to submit claims.
- register for and use WebRA.
- understand billing policy for your specialty.
If you have any questions, issues or concerns related to virtual training, please e-mail Karen Young at email@example.com.
Register to Attend a Virtual Workshop
To register, select the date you wish to attend. These links will open in a new window. To return to this page, close the window.
Billing 101 (includes Arkansas Medicaid Passwords and WebRA)
10:00 a.m. - 12:00 p.m.
BreastCare Billing 101 (includes accessing the BreastCare billing booklet, BreastCare website, reporting your NPI, using DDE (Direct Data Entry), accessing your WebRA and more)
10:00 a.m. - 12:00 p.m.
PES Billing 101 and Direct Data Entry (DDE) Demonstration
10:00 a.m. - 12:00 p.m.
Once you have registered, an e-mail will be sent to you explaining how to set up your virtual room. After you have completed the class, please give us your feedback! Complete the virtual training evaluation form.
The following documents can be a helpful resource in your office. You may find these handouts useful if you were unable to attend one of these training sessions. To download a handout from a previous workshop, click the link below:
- Department of Medical Services Patient-Centered Medical Home & Arkansas Payment Improvement Initiative (Presentation Slides, PDF, new window)
- BreastCare Billing 101 (PDF, new window, 2.4MB)
- Cognosante ICD-10 (Presentation Slides, PowerPoint, new window)
- Arkansas WebRA Workshop Presentation (PowerPoint, 2.4MB) or Arkansas WebRA Workshop Presentation (PDF, 1.1MB)
- 2011 Annual Medicaid Workshop Presentation (PowerPoint, 6MB) or 2011 Annual Medicaid Workshop Presentation (PDF, 1.7MB)
- Federal Deficit Reduction Act (DRA) Workshop (PowerPoint, 5.5MB) or Federal Deficit Reduction Act (DRA) Workshop (PDF, 5MB)
- National provider identifier (NPI) (PDF, 69k)
- Long Term Care electronic cost reports user guide (PDF, 77k)
- Introduction to Billing 101 (PowerPoint, 17MB) or Introduction to Billing 101 (PDF, 4.2MB)
- Eligibility Verification Training (PowerPoint, 9.6MB) or Eligibility Verification Training (PDF, 1.9MB)
- Therapy Billing 101 (PowerPoint, 8MB) or Therapy Billing 101 (PDF, 1.3MB)
- Fundamentals for success billing Arkansas Medicaid (PowerPoint, 3.3MB) or Fundamentals for success billing Arkansas Medicaid (PDF, 798k)
- How to Use DDE Professional Billing (PowerPoint, 2.6MB) or How to Use DDE Professional Billing (PDF, 2MB)
- How to Use DDE Professional Billing for Alternative Care Providers (PowerPoint, 1.9MB) or How to Use DDE Professional Billing for Alternative Care Providers (PDF, 933k)
- Internet Submitter Registration, Self Service Area and WebBBS User Guides (Word, 5.4MB)
- PES Professional Billing Guide (PowerPoint, 3.8MB) or PES Professional Billing Guide (PDF, 2.1MB)
- Substance Abuse Treatment Services (SATS) (PowerPoint, 1.5MB) or Substance Abuse Treatment Services (SATS) (PDF, 782k)
- WebBBS Instruction Guide (Word, 2MB)
- WebBBS Submitter Passwords (Word, 95k)
- Durable Medical Equipment/Prosthetics (Word, 611k)
- Hospital (Word, 2.2MB)
- Occupational, Physical, and Speech Therapy Services (Word, 702k)
- Rural Health Clinic (Word, 598k)
NOTE: The links above open in a new window. These documents require Adobe® Acrobat Reader, Microsoft® PowerPoint, or Microsoft® Word to view or print the files. If you click a link and the document doesn't open, download the Acrobat Reader, download the PowerPoint viewer, or download the Word viewer free so that you can view or print the documents.